Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
Released Nov 29th, 2011 | Download: icaatom-1.2.0.tgz
Release 1.2 was a year in the making and includes a host of new features, including a full Accessions module, a fine-grained Rights interface based on PREMIS, Advanced search, Global search and replace for descriptions, a complete overhaul of print styling for archival descriptions and search results, and four brand new reports (see below). Release 1.2 includes updated translations for Dutch, French, Spanish and Slovenian and the addition of Polish as an available language!
Release 1.2 also features a preview of the brand new Trillium theme developed for the Archives Association of Ontario Archeion network. Trillium is a fluid width theme based on the Twitter "Bootstrap" framework. Please note that Trillium currently does not support Internet Explorer 8, but compatibility with IE8 will be added in the upcoming Release 1.2.1.
- Accessions module
- Rights (based on PREMIS)
- Advanced search (issue 164)
- Global search and replace for descriptions (issue 2149)
- Bulk XML import (issue 1920)
- CSV import of archival descriptions (RAD and ISAD) and ISDIAH archival institutions
- This feature is currently only available for small data sets. Improving CSV import performance and including import of Authority records (ISAAR) and Accession data is slated for Release 1.2.1
- Box list (issue 2082)
- File list (issue 2107)
- Item list (issue 2110)
- Physical storage location (issue 2106)
- Multi-institution digital object upload quotas
- Separate digital object upload directories per institution (issue 2021)
- Limit available space for uploaded digital objects per institution (issue 2022, issue 2023)
- Preview of the brand new Trillium theme! (issue 2092)
- SWORD API for importing digital objects
- Search index performance/scalability optimization re-factor (Issue 2003)
- UI improvements based on Usability Testing (issue 164, issue 2062, issue 2092)
- Improved print styling for
- Printed archival description (issue 2093)
- Printed search results (issue 2146)
- Improve parser for SKOS RDF import (issue 2005)
- Gracefully handle a large number of child-level descriptions in treeview (issue 1943)
- Added admin setting to specify delimiter used in reference codes (issue 1994)
- Performance improvements
- Reduce number of default queries (issue 2000)
- Cache action and template code using Symfony
- Removed unused entities and related classes: historical_event, map, map_i18n, place, place_i18n, place_map_relation, system_event (r9662).
- New! Polish translation of user interface
- Merged new and improved user interface translations for Dutch, French, Spanish and Slovenian (thank you to our volunteer translators!)
- Prune empty digital object directories (issue 2155)
- Can't import SKOS file if top-level terms contain <broader /> tag (issue 1766)