Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
Main Page > Releases > Release 1.4
- Send XLIFFs to translators:
- Deadline for submitting translations:
- Code freeze:
- Public release: Unscheduled
Learn more about AtoM 2!
- Acess to Memory website: https://www.accesstomemory.org
- Online demo: http://demo.accesstomemory.org/
- New documentation: https://www.accesstomemory.org/docs/2.0/
- AtoM 2.0.0 release announcement: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/_zgOnNxM1mE/ODGTv_Bxox4J
- AtoM 2.0.1 release announcement: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ica-atom-users/lEX4uaSV-lo/DFAUH6F796wJ
- enhance Archivematica integration
- EAC / SKOS fixes
- EAD roundtripping
- EAD <dao> support
- OAI-PMH fixes
- DC roundtripping 4451 Dublin Core.XML export not using ISO language code
See AccesstoMemory Issues List for a full review of bugs, features and tasks slated for 1.4 ICA-AtoM.