Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
Releases > Release 1.3.1
This is a bug fix release intended to fix several major bugs that were found in Release 1.3.
In our tracker: https://projects.artefactual.com/versions/53
- Digital object upload path is wrong when user culture is not English 4372
- Fix the translation bar not showing up for some themes 552
- Fix a glitch in the search bar only affecting IE9 users
- Multiple fixes in the search index 4713
- Tooltips can now be disabled (regression introduced in 1.3, 4286
- Compatibility fix for PHP 5.4
- Optimization of slug generation
- Fix a problem with the user notes 4539
- Update IP security filter to avoid IP spoofing
- Fix a bug in the dialogs where XHR requests were not being processed properly 4869
- Thanks to Kehan Harman for his contribution!
- Validate the RAD field Statement of scale (architectural) field properly 4165
- Allow to reset the accession number to zero 4604
- Hide draft descriptions in the imageflow 3887
- Fix in the viewDraft permission 3306
- Treeview fixes
- Better integration with Archivematica
Upgrading to Release 1.3.1
Please see Upgrading from Release 1.3 for full instructions on upgrading.