Revision as of 15:54, 18 August 2014 by Dan
Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
- August 15, 2014 - City of Coquitlam Archives launches its new AtoM (2.0.1) catalog - QUEST, the City of Coquitlam Archives Online Search Portal - and receives a write-up in the local paper, Tri-City News. See the new site here: http://searcharchives.coquitlam.ca/atom-2.0.1/
- Spring 2014, Pilot Project on AtoM 2.0.1 is launched by the Slovenian Office for Slovenians Abroad. 1250 Archival descriptions, 7 Archival Institutions, and 955 digital objects. View materials in English or Slovenian: Digitalni arhiv Slovencev po svetu supported by ZRC-SAZU, Slovenian Archives in Slovenia, HASA NSW and Slovenian Media House in Australia. Additional support from National Library of Australia.
- Spring 2013, Australian National University Archives launches their 1800 collections with ICA-AtoM Software. As one of the original beta testers in 2008, the ANU has dedicated a number of years to getting their data entered into ICA-AtoM (1800 collections, over 1200 creators). The database covers two repositories representing 20 kilometers of archives: the Australian National University Archives and the Noel Butlin Archives Centre (Australian business and labour archives), as well as the virtual repository for Pacific Research Archives.
- Winter 2012, Blogpost by University of British Columbia's Rare Books and Special Collections Archivist/Librarian Sarah Romkey, about their current work towards integrating ICA-AtoM and Archivematica.
- Fall 2012, Blanca Biarge Gallardo releases an ICA-AtoM User Manual in Spanish for Vidimus a private company specializing in archives and records management. The manual is publicly available as of 2012-10-23.
- Link to discussion forum thread with some examples of ICA-AtoM data-entry practices (and suggestion to start this page).
- Blog post describing the City of Vancouver Archives' ICA-AtoM installation and migration project.
- Update on training workshops for ARCHEION, the Archivists Association of Ontario portal that is run using ICA-AtoM.
- ESARBICA March 2012 newsletter includes an article on an EAD Workshop at Nationaal Archief of the Netherlands with discussion about ICA-AtoM (pgs. 3 & 4) View ESARBICA link
- Link to the University of British Columbia's Rare Books and Special Collections BLOG describing the use of ICA-AtoM taxonomies for tagging the Douglas Coupland Fonds
- This page lists links to some existing ICA-AtoM sites
- Link to Dumbarton Oaks Image Collections and Fieldwork Archives Discovery Portal PRESS RELEASE and HELP PAGE explaining how to use ICA-AtoM as a discovery portal, February 2014: AtoM@DO
- Link to The Image Collections and Fieldwork Archives Dumbarton Oaks PRESS RELEASE on the ICFA Blog announcing the selection of ICA-AtoM as their Collection Management System (CMS), September 2012: ICFA Blog Post about ICA-AtoM Selection
- Link to ARCHEION, the Archivists' Association of Ontario PRESS RELEASE announcing the launch of their portal using ICA-AtoM, December 2011 File:Archeion launch2011 thankyou.pdf
Please revise and add to this page as you like.