Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
Released August 8th, 2008
Includes several major improvements to the web installer and a number of critical bug fixes
- Enhancement: added memory check to [[qubit:Installation#Using the web installer|installer] and added [[qubit:Installer warnings#PHP memory limit|warning message] if PHP memory limit is set to less than 64MB
- Enhancement: switched to JPEG images for auto generated thumbnails and reference display copy because they require significantly less memory than an equivalent PNG encoded image (and the lossiness of JPEG is usually acceptable for these image types)
- Fix: bug with installer that caused Apache mod_rewrite check to pass incorrectly
- Fix: prevented redirecting back to the proper archival description after editing or deleting a related physical storage object, issue 390
- Fix: caused a fatal error when trying to display web links in the archival institution contact area, issue 369
- Fix: to allow specifying the width of reference images, issue 333
- Fix: by removing auto population of password field on installer configure database page, issue 405
- Fix: which was preventing the creation of thumbnails for some multi page PDF files, issue 396
- Fix: several fixes to CSS to resolve display issues
For technical details on changes to the Qubit Open Information Management Toolkit for this release, see commits 1301:1336, http://code.google.com/p/qubit-toolkit/source/list