Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
Released June 28, 2012 | Download: icaatom-1.2.1.tgz
Release 1.2.1 is a patch release intended to fix several major bugs that were found in Release 1.2, including compatibility of the Trillium theme with IE8.
- Level of description not linked to Imported digital objects, Issue 2172
- Error editing and/or replacing contact details in Repository record, Issue 2219
- Migrate task in 1.2 Release is not bumping database version during upgrades, Issue 2220
- Fatal error in advanced search when selecting mediatype filter, Issue 2223
- Advanced search using mediatype doesn't return results, Issue 2255
- User cannot see admin menu after admin privileges are added to their account, Issue 2266
- Admin menu caching problems, Issue 2231
- Broken links to Authority records in search results, Issue 2249
- Can't delete final UseFor (UF) Field from taxonomy term, Issue 2298
- Apache returns forbidden error if permalink slug is more than 255 characters, Issue 2207
- Draft status records are not appearing in search results for authenticated users, Issue 2334
- User with translation rights is unable to edit the information in Authority record fields, Issue 2337
- User groups are unavailable in drop-down when Admin tries to add new user in Trillium theme and Chrome browser, Issue 2348
- Trillium theme compatibility with IE8, Issue 2150.
Upgrading to Release 1.2.1
Please see Upgrading from Release 1.2 for full instructions on upgrading.