Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
- On edit pages, fields are grouped into information areas that are "collapsible" (fields can be displayed or hidden)
- Some drop-down menus are collapsible (options in the list can be expanded to display more options or collapsed to hide them)
Internet Explorer 8 and AtoM 2.0
With the release of AtoM 2.0 (current projected release date is September 30, 2013), AtoM will no longer support Internet Explorer (IE) 8 or earlier versions. If possible, please upgrade your browser to IE9 or higher, or use a supported browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, or Safari.
Alternately, if you are unable to update your browser, we recommend installing the Google Chrome frame for Internet Explorer:
Google Chrome Frame is a free plug-in for Internet Explorer. Some advanced web apps use Google Chrome Frame to provide you with additional features and better performance.
Download Google Chrome Frame to: Speed up your web experience
Enjoy more advanced features
- Sites that utilise Google Chrome Frame become more responsive.
Surf the web the way that you are used to
- With Google Chrome Frame, sites offer you new features based on open technologies.
- Google Chrome Frame works under the hood with your current browser.
More information on Google's Chrome frame can be found here.
To Install Chrome Frame:
- Open Internet Explorer (version 7, 8, or 9)
- Navigate to: http://www.google.com/chromeframe
- Follow the download and installation instructions
- You will first have to agree to Google's Terms and Conditions of Use
- The installation should only take a moment, and you will not see in any noticeable change in the browser.
- Remember, if you need to manage or uninstall this add-on, you can do so in Internet Explorer by going to Tools > Manage Add-ons and selecting the Chrome Frame from the list.