Please note that ICA-AtoM is no longer actively supported by Artefactual Systems.
Visit https://www.accesstomemory.org for information about AtoM, the currently supported version.
Releases > Release 1.3.1
This is a bugfix release.
In our tracker: https://projects.artefactual.com/versions/53
Most noticeable fixes
- Digital object upload path is wrong when user culture is not English (#4372)
- Fix the translation bar not showing up for some themes (#552)
- Fix a glitch in the search bar only affecting IE9 users
- Multiple fixes in the search index (e.g. #4713)
- Tooltips can now be disabled (regression introduced in 1.3, #4286)
- Compatibility fix for PHP 5.4
- Optimization of slug generation
- Fix a problem with the user notes (#4539)
- Update IP security filter to avoid IP spoofing
- Fix a bug in the dialogs where XHR requests were not being processed properly (#4869)
- Thanks to Kehan Harman for his contribution!
- Validate the RAD field Statement of scale (architectural) field properly (#4165)
- Allow to reset the accession number to zero (#4604)
- Hide draft descriptions in the imageflow (#3887)
- Fix in the viewDraft permission (#3306)
- Treeview fixes
- Show child-level descriptions instead of siblings (#4357)
- Removed "Show all" button (#573)
- Fix culture fallback for title in treeview (#574)
- Fix pop-ups issues in IE8 within the treeview and the digital object browser (#4452 and #561)
- Better integration with Archivematica
- Updates to use net_gearman instead of pecl/gearman (#4767)
- Improved the import of METS documents
- Stability tweaks in the SWORD worker (#4182)
- Update the upstart service found in /init